Friday, August 18, 2017

Bead & Button 2018 Submission

I've been working really hard the last couple of months, getting ready for next year's Bead & Button Show a year in advance really pushes me to stay on top of what's new and going to take off.
For this year, I have another couple dodecahedrons, but I've tried new techniques and new styles of beads. (Even some that aren't out yet! I used samples for my piece, so I hope I can get more soon.) I wanted to make sure that I can get a good number of classes accepted, so I submitted several different kinds.
So, check out what may be coming to Bead & Button 2018!

12 Dancing Princesses - Fun with Super Duos, Quadratiles, Crystals, and more.


Crystalline Crescents - A unique rope made of crescents and seeds with a fun mandala medallion.


 Globular Clusters - Sparkling chatons accent each star shaped bezel on this unique beaded bead.


 Heavenly Bodies - First there was Spherical Stars, now this advanced level variation adds all new potential as the beads can be arranges all together to make an intricate necklace or a necklace earring set. This set uses the unique RounDuos by Potomac Bead Co.


 Puffy Polyhedrals - Inspired by the new Iris Duos and Miyuki Spacer beads, this set is a sparkling, spiky treasure that lacks the hard edges of other dodecahedrons.


 Quasar - These were a class last year, so I'm hoping they do even better this year. Check out my other post for more info. (Under DodecaBeadron)


 Serpentine Bliss - I've been sitting on this design for several years, but it got such good reception at Meet the Teachers this year that I've finalized the pattern for a class that's sure to be a hit.


That's all of them. Thanks for checking them out! Fingers crossed that I get a good selection for next year's show.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment